21 May 2010

UCC brews

The UCC House Blend

A good number of my clients and siblings like dining in UCC restaurants and cafes, so I've had several opportunities to enjoy their coffee. Because their coffee is relatively expensive for the regular-sized cup they come in, especially if you're having a meal as well, I've stuck to the basics. 


They have the "light" UCC House Blend at P109.00, their "moderate" UCC Blend at P139.00, and their strong brew, Sumiyaki, at P169.00. All three are are siphoned -- within full view at the beverage counter -- and watching them prepare the coffee makes you just a wee bit more excited to have a taste. As promised, these variants are "full bodied coffee with perfect levels of acidity, aroma, and smooth flavor intensity". 

They use the siphon method and serve it freshly-made.


I've gone back several times, even on my own, of course, and even tried having a second and third cup when I had to hang out with a book once. I was coffee-solved for the day *tremors*, haha.



Nothing like lingering in a cafe with a coffee buddy like my sis.

No comments:

Post a Comment